Overwintering Protective Hive Cover
- Have been successfully used by Commercial Beekeepers in United States and Canada for over 15 years to greatly increase winter survival rates of their hives.
- Extreme Cold Tolerate Plastic Beehive covers will fit up to three 10 frame deep brood boxes and can easily be cut down in height to accommodate a 2 box hive or whatever you choose as your overwintering setup.
- Made from a 4 mm thick corrugated Polypropylene plastic that is to shield your hive from harsh winter winds & protect against the elements.
- Perfect for coupling with our wintering quilt box for moisture management to keep your bees warm and dry all winter.
- Collapsible for easy storage, coroplast design.
- Reusable - protect your hive year after year.
- Please note: These winter covers are shipped without pre-cut holes. This is done so that each beekeeper can cut the ventilation holes specific to their own hive setup if you choose to cut ventilation holes at all.