Overwintering Hive Moisture Quilt Box
- Complete with four weather-proof ventilation ports allowing excess moisture to escape the hive during the cold winter months.
- Enough clearance to add up to 4" of pine wood shavings to absorb excess condensation from the hive, keeping your bees warm and dry throughout the winter.
- During the summer months, wood shavings can be easily removed to allow adequate ventilation throughout the hive to ensure the comfort of your bees.
- Also great for use with our protective hive covers for overwintering.
- Upper Entrance: Enables bees to take much needed cleansing flights during the winter months.
- Room for Feeding: The 1.5" gap between the shavings screen and bottom of quilt box allows adaquate space for adding feeding patties or candy boards.